Thursday, December 30, 2010

Mid-Week Update: December 30

Posted by ANDY aka GHoooSTS 
The mid-week update strikes again, slaying that hunger for EDH content! For our final update of the year, I'm going solo with another CommanderCast Short; this edition covers drawing cards. Also this week, we've made some small additions to the website. In our links on the left, I've added a Content Index so you can instantly find anything we've ever published here at CommanderCast without having to trawl the hilariously bad archive system. Jeremiah was also added to the personnel roster as one of our regular contributors. You can certainly look forward to more from him in the future.

Things have been a bit crazy around here for the holidays but you can look forward to some big things from our site in the new year. As always, we're really looking for suggestions and ideas and taking them to heart, so if you have something you want to see, we want to hear it! CommanderCast(at)gmail(dot)com is where you hook us up. If you have something you'd like us to showcase, work you want me to put up here, or maybe want to appear on the show, we're always looking for people.

Here's the video I was talking about:





Finally, to leave you, here's some of the 'in-progress' images from Sandreline of the cards she's having altered (these are for me personally). I'll keep you guys posted on them as she sends in the progress pics!


I'm having Wrexial altered to have no borders and rock a top hat like in the banner for the podcast.
Jaya is my favourite card in Magic. My alteration will have the image frame and rules text being burned away.
The Stoutarm should have a little more 'pop' on the guy being throw out of the picture, and I wanted the borders taken out. I don't really like textless cards as I tend to forget the exact wording all the time, and I also like being able to show new people exactly what my cards do.

No comments:

Post a Comment